Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3rd

I still eat food everyday, but is there more to the world? I'm not committing to anything, but I was recently intrigued by the idea of answering a question everyday.

Credit for that idea belongs here: Long on Staying, Slow to Leave
The questions that I'm using are here: Questions

I haven't read many of them, I hope there are no embarrassing ones...

Q: Are you content?

A: In some ways. It's really difficult to admit to being content because I always have room for improvement. I'm very happy with my relationships with wife, kids, and friends. My job is challenging and gratifying. Those things are all moving along in roughly the right direction. None are perfect, but nothing ever is. I wish my house was in a little better shape, but I like living there. Okay, I've talked myself into it. I am content!

1 comment: