Saturday, January 19, 2008

Late Night Snacks

Ate a bunch of the Hot Wing & Blue Cheese Doritos chips over the course of a few hours. Okay, I ate most of the bag. A 12.5 ounce bag.

Also ate two pieces of Hershey's Cacao Reserve chocolate. The first piece was milk chocolate that was 35% cacao (it's seeds are used to make cocoa and chocolate). It was fine, but nothing super special. I disclaim that I don't really like chocolate that much. The second piece was dark chocolate (which I strongly dislike) that was 70% cacao (all from São Tomé by the way). I ate it because it was the highest number and I wanted to win at eating chocolate. It matched all of my previous feelings about dark chocolate.

I drank 2 or 3 glasses of water. Not out of a glass though, out of a blue disposable plastic cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment